Here are some rules:
1. You must posts these rules
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged (we have mentions now, using that)
6. Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8. No tag-backs
9. You can't say that you don't do tags10. You MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY
Dark Spectrum's Questions
1. If you could study another language, what would it be?
Probably french. I've always wanted to learn it but it was never available at any of my schools. German is another one I always had interest in too.
2. What is your preferred genre of music?
That's a hard one to answer XD I have a pretty wide range of interest as far as music. Though I'd say pop music is deffo at the rock bottom, with electronica, ambient,chiptune, drum and bass and trap music at the top.
3. What are your top 5 favorite video games?
Im probably going to mess this list up XD;;; I'm gonna go with the ones that come off the top of my head and these will be in no specific order.
- Streets of Rage 2
- F-Zero GX
- Tales of Symphonia
- Shadow of the Colossus
- Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
4. When you create artwork, what keeps you inspired?
I suppose my fiance and friends. They all keep me going. If it weren't for them, there would be nothing else. I'd have given up long ago.
5. Who are your favorite artists? (try not to think in terms of music this time)
uuuh ahaha. Hmmm, I hate answering this question XD. Currently two of my favorite artist...happen to be erotic artist : T. One calls himself "Calm" and he's just fabulous and amazing. I don't even know where to start with him, incredible compositions, color, light. He's got it all. Amazingly skilled. And another would be a french artist named Ignacio Noe. His stuff is...well it's something but the guy really knows his way around a figure. The other is Selenada . Her work is very gentle and beautiful and has an extremely classical feel to it. I'd say theres others but I'm honestly very shy when it comes to talking about art, so I'll leave it at that. But I'd say those are my top 3 without a doubt.
6. What is your favorite artistic medium?
Digital. What can I say, it completely won me over.
7. Are you left-handed?
8. Do you collect official or custom dolls, official action figures, and/or statues?
I actually do like collecting figurines and action dolls. It's just an expensive hobby. My best ones were actually gifts ( a figma Sailor Moon and a Figma Link ) I've still got a wing zero custom figure to finish putting together o_e
9. Who are your top 5 favorite characters? (anywhere)
Again just going off of the top of my head .,. and I'll probably fuck this up, this is in no specific order
- Varric from Dragon Age 2. His attitude reminds me of my character Errol, and he serves as an inspiration for him. He's all kinds of awesome.
- Dean Winchester...another dude who reminds me of Errol XD;;; He;s fkn hilarious, I love him.
- Aria Stark. She's a very interesting and dark character. It's really intriguing to watch her transformation. You can just see the dark clouds engulfing her.
- Impa from legend of Zelda ( Ocarina of time and Skyward Sword versions) I dunno she's always been so awesome to me. She has this very matriarchal air about her.
- Thane Krios. I love this guy so much. He's poetic in a non nauseating way, romantic, gentle all the while being a skilled assassin. Playing through his romance did eventually draw some tears out of my eyes. He really reminds me of my character Rykeer in many ways.
10. Do you have original characters and if so, may I ask if you list your top 5? (or all of them if you have less or around that much) May you place links or thumbnails of them here as well?
In no specific order again XDD.
Rykeer. I'm very fond of him. He has a very calm demeanor yet powerful air to him. He's rather soft spoken too, I always imagine his actual speaking voice is kind of a low rumble. But he is a leader and knows exactly what to say and how to say it, and he's no one you want to go toe toe with in a fight. He's known for his formidable skills in baji-quan infused with magic. Its kind of hard to describe him as a character, theres a lot of him that doesn't shine at face value and he's one that needs a lot of un-wrapping to find he has quite a few little quirks about him. Like the fact he can actually be quite funny XD. Rykeer is veery clever with his words and he can be very sarcastic but a lot of his quips sorta of fall under peoples radar or catches them completely off guard. I have no idea why I yapped so much about him XD;; anyway heres pics.
Juliana Fontaine My oldest character. A bastard child who grew up knowing nothing but neglect. She experienced most of her childhood and adolescence rather lost and bitter. Her life drastically changed in a horrific event, that lead to death, and abuse. Through these events however she learned to become her own person, grew strong and she's taken to heights she never expected to go. Juliana is very good at heart, but she is very slow to trust. She recognizes her short comings and fights hard to constantly better herself. Her tale is essentially about how you'll never stop growing as a person, taking responsibility and standing on your own two feet as a strong and capable person.
Errol Vecera My second oldest character. I love this guy so much XD He's lively, funny, and a huge sweetheart. He has a want to love and be loved. Though he spends a lot of time getting to know others, he hardly knows himself. Under his general jovial demeanor lies a man very deep into his thoughts, believing he's never quite good enough for anything or anyone. He can be very self defeating. A lot of people make the assumption he's a very foolish person, but he is in fact very observant and wise.
Yeva Oyami My sassy lady. She makes me laugh. She's probably the character most like myself. She's outspoken, critical and can seem down right mean at times, She's got quite a short fuse and blows up easily. Suffice it to say...she doesn't have the best handle on her emotions and is also generally emotional unavailable and chooses to deal with them alone. Yeva is a very no-nonsense person. You don't want to be on the wrong end of her wrath. Part of why I love her so much is because of the dynamic she and Rykeer share. They're a perfect yin and yang and make up for eachothers short comings. Where's Rykeer needs some one tell him to not stretch himself too thin, Yeva needs someone to calm her fire. A place of solace. When the fire has been tamed, you'll find a very passionate,devoted, thrilling and fun loving woman.
Olethriel This lady is just awesome to me. She's the mother of Errol Vecera. She's humorous,sensual, quirky and eccentric all the while being elegant and poised. She's a worldly woman, loves people and probably pokes her nose into people business a bit too much at times. Everything about her is unconventional and endearing.
Sweet. Looks like I finished it . Alrighty then soooo here are my questiooons
- EARTHQUAKE!! You can grab 3 things. What do you grab?
- Movies. What are your 5 favorites?
- How would your describe your ideal mate?
- So it's Halloween time, figure this might be appropriate for now : ) Do you believe in the supernatural? Has something strange ever happened to you? Describe it.
- In recent memory, or hell any memory, what made you laugh so hard you cried?
- You've a month to live. What are you going to do with that time?
- Tell me, if you could have it right now, no matter the price, the thing that you want most right now.
- What is a place you really want to travel to?
- Your favorite OC walks into a room. ( meaning your OWN OC. ) Who is it? What do you talk about? Would you even get along? If you have none, then use a friends OC. In the case they don't either, a character from a TV show,book,movie,ect.
- You wake up to find you ARE one of your OC's of the opposite gender. It has to be the last one you thought of recently. Tell me why it would be a good thing and why it would be a bad thing.